Posted by Naomi on Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:35pm.
can you help me thank you:
2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys to effective critical thinking and reading. True or False, I believe True
3.Deductively valid arguments can guarantee their conclusions. True or False, I believe it is false
4.A fallacy is an unreliable and illogical inference. true or false, i believe it's true.
5. An argument is a message that is being sent with the purpose of persuading us to accept certain information. True or False, i believe it's true.
6. Criticizing arguments means finding fault with them. True or False, i believe it's False.
7. We should not necessarily judge an argument as a good argument just because we agree with it. True or false, i believe its true.
8. The factors that influence newsworthiness are based on the needs of the general public. True or false, I can say false but at the same time true, i don't know.
Reading - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:40pm
Erika, Naomi -- please use the same name for your posts.
I agree with all of your answers.
I don't see how the needs of the general public were helped in the Anthony trial.
Cre101 - Erika, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:45pm
Reading - Erika, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:45pm
Ms. Sue You have help so many students and your awesome!!
Reading - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:55pm
You're welcome -- and thank you for your compliment.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College Critical Reading - Can someone please let me know if I am right on these...
- Critical reading - Hi I need major help with these question, if you can help me ...
- English - 1.) Anyone can publish information on the Internet without fact-...
- Critical Reading - It is true that every author has some bias? I would say true...
- Critical Reading - Can someone please help me clear up this question I am stuck ...
- Critical Reading - Inductive arguments leave no room for doubt as to the truth ...
- Critical Reading - If someone could please point me in the right direction on ...
- crt - Fill in the blanks where called for, and answer true or false where ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...