Posted by tony on Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 3:04pm.
1. A real estate contract will contain the: (Points: 5)
a. credit report of the buyers.
b. mortgage information of the sellers.
c. hopes and wishes of the buyers.
d. terms of the deal.
I think is A
2. Most lenders typically require that a borrower purchase __________ insurance. (Points: 5)
a. broken promise
I think is B
- real estate law - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 3:41pm
I disagree with both of your answers.
Please check your book for the correct answers.
- real estate law - tony, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 3:42pm
- real estate law - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 3:44pm
- GOLD DUST FOR SALE - BENSON IMO, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 4:41am
GOLD DUST FOR SALE
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa. We have some huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a considerable price of $30,500USD per kilo
which is below world market price, 22 carat and 92.05% purity. If you are interested, do
not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate
MR BENSON IMO
Answer this Question
- personal finance - If you want a risk-proof real estate investment, invest in: A...
- english - Can someone please check my homework for me? · Write two paragraphs ...
- Economics - I need help finding two sources about real estate monetary and ...
- real estate finance - I need to find the mortgage loan amount and can't remember...
- Real Estate Law - For the most part, mortgage loans are made by __________ ...
- what is a mortgage rate - Hello, I am in college and thinking of buying a house...
- Math - a real estate broker earns a salary of & 21,000 plus 2.5% of the value of...
- business law - true or false A grantor of a life estate in real property ...
- Math - You wish to purchase a house for $200,000 with 20% down. You will have it...
- math - If Eve's house has an assessed value of $76,320 and a real estate tax ...