Posted by Anonymous on Friday, August 5, 2011 at 8:45pm.
Did I identify all of the adverbs, adjectives,comparatives, and superlatives?
Recently (adverb) I watched the 2006 version of The Hills Have Eyes. It was different (adjective) from the 1977 (adjective) version. The movie is about a family that ends up (adverb) broken down (adverb) in the middle (adverb) of the desert, on a non-traveled (adjective) dead end (adjective) road. That happens to be in the middle of an old (adjective) military (adjective) nuclear (adjective) test ground. They start getting killed off one by one (adverb), and then they realize (adjective) that they are not alone. Each movie is unique (adjective), and in every (adverb) remake, you can always (adverb) see the similarities and differences. One noticeable difference (comparative) was the amount of time and technique put into the costumes. Still, the movie had many (adverb) great moments. The acting was not the greatest (comparative) but the story was more realistic (adverb).The previews for
The Hills Have Eyes remake had less (comparative) advertisement than the 1977 version. I think both versions were well written but I am a bigger fan of the remake. To this day it is still one of the freakiest (superlative) movies I have ever seen. Even though The Hills Have Eyes was not the scariest (superlative) movie I have ever seen.
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 8:54pm
noticeable -- adj, but not comparative
greatest = superlative adjective
This is a verb, not an adjective:
~then they realize (adjective)
These are not adverbs:
~ends up (adverb) broken down (adverb) in the middle (adverb)
~one by one (adverb)
~in every (adverb) remake
Comparatives and superlatives:
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 8:57pm
See this, also, for phrasal verbs:
Also, "realistic" is not an adverb.
- Writing - Anonymous, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 9:42pm
Thank you very much for all of your help
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 9:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Writing - I need help.. Did I find all of the adverbs, adjectives,comparatives, ...
- COM155 - Use at least five adverbs and five adjectives to write a brief review ...
- adverbs,adjectives in comparison - t: Review - Adjectives, Adverbs, and ...
- adver adjectives in comparison corrected - 1. Assignment: Review - Adjectives, ...
- com 155 - Use at least five adverbs and five adjectives to write a brief review ...
- adverbs adjectives in comparison Corr.3 - 1. Assignment: Review - Adjectives, ...
- C1` - Use at least five adverbs and five adjectives to write a brief review of a...
- com 155 - · Use at least five adverbs and five adjectives to write a 150- to 300...
- Grammar - Ok, below is a paragraph from a movie review I picked out. I have to ...
- com155 - • Use at least five adverbs and five adjectives to write a brief review...