Posted by Henry on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 5:23am.
I need to prepare different grammar tests. I really hope you can see if everything is OK.
1) Ask for the information in the bold part of the sentence. (6 pts.)
1.It usually takes him half an hour to drive to work.
2.Sandra was hurrying to school yesterday morning because she was late.
3.They have never been to Australia. Its too far.
4.June has asked a very difficult question.
5.Sean has ordered three desserts and he is on a diet!
6.She lived in Paris two years ago.
2) Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous form of the verbs (7 pts.)
1) While my father
. (to go out), the phone
. (to ring). 2) My sister
(to speak) to me when my husband
. (to arrive) and
. (to interrupt) her. 3) Laurences parents
.. (to get married) twenty-five years ago and so they
( to give) a party yesterday night. 4) How you
.. (to cut) your fingers yesterday? While I
(to peel) potatoes. 5) While my friend
(to drive) me home after the disco last night, he
. (to crash) his car. 6) Why
. (to wake) me up a minute ago? I
(to dream) I
. (to lie) on a sunny beach.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 7:16am
In section 1, be sure to put a space after each period -- every one, including the numbers of the sentences.
In section 2, press the Enter key just before each number and parenthesis mark so the sentences are in a list, as in section 1.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - Does it matter where you put the word "not" in a sentence? Would I say...
- English - I left out two exercises for you to check. Thank you very much, ...
- English - Writeacher, what time is in your country now? I really need you to ...
- English - I need some information about the figures (?) that are part of the ...
- Please correct sentence - Richard III supposedly had the young princes murdered...
- English - This is a runon sentence could someone please help me I have tried ...
- math - On three tests you earned grades of 88%,94% and 90%. Each test was worth ...
- ENGLISH - THE SUBJECT OF A SENTENCES MAY BE WHAT PART OF SPEECH What about nouns...
- English - Writeacher, I really need your help to write a short paragraph (100 ...
- Grammar - Is this sentence a subject verb agreement? Either the interviewer or ...