Posted by writing on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 5:03pm.
If I could get some help on the adverbs and adjectives in the following paragraph I wrote.
I personally did not have any credit cards for a very long time. In the past I have had more then I needed and found them to just cause me problems. I was young and not very aware of the responsibilities needed to handle credit cards correctly. There are too many hidden costs, fees, and some of the interest rates are out of control. Currently I have only one credit card and it is only used for emergencies. It is a very low limit. So I cannot over spend like before. I would not recommend a credit card to any young adult. At least until they have a great sense of responsibility and a clear understanding of credit cards. I thought that I did, but I was wrong. It had taken me so long to pay back everything that I had owed plus the interest. Now when I get a new credit card offer I do not even look at it. It gets torn up and thrown right in the garbage.
- com155 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 5:20pm
This is a fair start.
Past is not an adverb in this sentence; it's a noun. In the first two sentences, you've missed these adverbs:
Can you find the other adverbs you missed in this paragraph?
In the first two sentences, you've missed these adjectives:
Can you find the other adjectives you missed in this paragraph?
If you're not sure about a word's part of speech, check a dictionary. Remember, though, that a word may be used as more than one part of speech. Study the definitions and examples to identify the use of the words.
- com155 - writing, Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 4:07pm
If you could please check this for me?are these the remaining ones?
Adjectives: any, long, hidden, aware, young, understanding, clear
Adverbs: not, just, currently, when, personally, only
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Writing - Please help.. Did i identify all of the adverbs and adjectives in the ...
- com155 - Have I used adjectives and adverbs correctly here? Adjectives() Adverbs...
- Com 155 - I following is a paragraph regarding my experience with credit cards. ...
- com155 - Describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...
- Grammar - **Are the adverbs and adjectives correct? **Are there any other ...
- High School - Describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...
- comm 155 - Describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...
- com - Can you please identify the adverbs and adjectives in the following ...
- college - Describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...
- english - Describe your experience with credit and credit cards in a brief ...