Posted by Anonymous on Monday, August 1, 2011 at 4:58pm.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Add polynomials (4y+5y2) + (2y3-8y2)
- Algebra - y3-2y2- + 3y-4 for y+5 (-9) (-9) (-9) m.m.m 7.a.a.b.b.b
- 9th grade Pre Algebra - y3-2y2- + 3y-4 for y+5
- Pre-Algebra - 1. 3w – 10w 13w –7w –7 7w 2. y + 2y +3z 2y + 3z 3y + 3z 2y2 + 3z ...
- math,finite mathematics - this is what i have so far for the following problem ...
- college - solve each equation 1/5y2-2=-3y
- maths - 2x2/5y2 what is supposed to happen here?
- Calc 3 - Find parametric equations for the tangent line to the curve of ...
- Math - If x=2and y=-3what is the value of 2x-3xy-2y2
- Maths - if y=(x +3)2, then (-2x-6)2 must equal which of the following: a) -4y2 b...