Posted by Jen on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11:11pm.
Heights The frequency distribution indicates the heights of 45 male high school seniors.
Height(in.) Number of Males
a) Construct a histogram of the frequency distribution.
b) Construct a frequency polygon of the frequency distribution.
Math...LOST!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11:18pm
Jen -- I don't understand. You've posted many questions of varying difficulty in the last few days. Are you racing through an online class without studying your text materials?
This site will show you how to make a histogram.
Math...LOST!! - Jen, Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11:25pm
I have the materials, I just don't understand it at all!!!
Math...LOST!! - drwls, Monday, August 1, 2011 at 5:13am
Once you have read about how to draw a frequency distribution histogram, this site will show you how to do the frequency polygon:
(Broken Link Removed)
Math...LOST!! - Jen, Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:43pm
how can i draw a histogram if i cannot access my microsoft word program??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - The frequency distribution indicates the heights of 45 male high school ...
- Statistics - Heights of males are norm. dist. w/ u=180cm and o^2=16cm^2 while ...
- Statistics - In a population, heights of males are normally distributed with u=...
- Prob and Stats - To estimate the mean height population of male students on your...
- statistics - 8. Compare the mean for the heights of males and the mean for the ...
- st - 7) (8 pts) Construct a histogram and a frequency polygon for the following ...
- statistics - Compare the standard deviation for the heights of males and the ...
- statistics - adult males have normally distributed heights with mean of 69.0 in ...
- statistics - 7) (8 pts) Construct a histogram and a frequency polygon for the ...
- AP Stats - The distribution of heights of adult American men is approximately ...