Posted by Jen on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 10:53pm.
Below are the home states of 17 college professors.
Ohio Georgia New Jersey Georgia Nebraska
Michigan Ohio Pennsylvania South Carolina New Jersey
New Jersey South Carolina Wisconsin Michigan Pennsylvania
i. Make a frequency table using these 8 states:
ii. What is (are) the mode(s)?
iii. Does it make sense to talk about the average for this data? Why or why not?
iv. Using your frequency table draw a pie chart to display the distribution of home states by filling in the following table:
Home State Frequency % of total Measure of Central Angle (in degrees)
Math - PsyDAG, Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:38pm
You only have a nominal scale, allowing you to only use the mode as measure of central tendency.
Cannot do pie chart on bulletin board.
Math - Jen, Monday, August 1, 2011 at 3:48pm
how can i draw the frequency table and pie chart if i cannot use microsoft word program???
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A company has factories located in New Jersey, Ohio, and Georgia where it...
- Probability - The signers of the declaration of Independence came from the 13 ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What sea is found directly south...
- Literature - What is the climax in this? 1. Jacob, a 13 year old boy living in ...
- U.S. History - Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape ...
- us history - what crop(s) did the colonies new hampshire, rhode island ...
- Geography Report (Ms. Sue) - I know you told me to not post a rough draft, but I...
- US history - Indicate below the type of government each colony had in the year ...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 6 Mary can fit 6 photographs on each page of her ...
- US HISTORY - what were the religion(s) of the colonies named new hampshire, ...