Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 5:30pm.
you are considering 2 jobs. one job pays $350 per week plus 2% commission on all sales. The second job pays $1200 per month and 2.5% commission on all sales. assuming sales of $1000,000 during the year, which job pays the best?
word problems - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 5:39pm
Assuming a 52-week-year --
350 * 52 = 18,200
1200 * 12 = 14,400
1,000,000 * 0.02 = ?
1,000,000 * 0.025 = ?
word problems - Anonymous, Monday, March 12, 2012 at 1:39pm
The job that pays monthly
word problems - Anonymous, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 8:11am
job one pays the best
word problems - Anonymous, Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 10:24am
word problems - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 10:44am
job that pays monthly
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College algebra - Curt can be paid in one of two ways for the sales he generates...
- math - Julie has been offered two jobs. The first pays $400 per week. The second...
- geometry - Martha works as a salesperson for momentum sales. she earns $1,000 ...
- Algebra - Suppose that you work part time as a sales representative at a car ...
- math - You are offered two different sales jobs. The first company offers a ...
- Math - Karen can be paid in one of two ways for selling insurance policies: Plan...
- computer subject - SPECS:construct a flowchart that shall producethe ...
- Math - Julie has been offered two jobs. The 1st one pays $400 per week. The 2nd ...
- Math Word problem ! - Sarah works in an appliance store. She gets a commission ...
- Algebra 1 - Samantha Jones has a job offer in which she will receive #600 per ...