posted by Leslie-To:Writeacher on .
Correct Punctuation, Spelling, Grammar etc.
1. Here's the slice of cake you asked for.
2. You should always check your grammar, spelling, and punctuation when transcribing.
3. He denies any fever, chills, night sweats, and weight loss.
4. Since the previous scan the patient has undergone surgery leaving a distorted and small right hemithorax.
5. The remainder of the visualized aspects of the upper abdomen are unremarkable.
Thank You - I added punctuation.
#5. The sentence doesn't really make sense, but this is what was dictated.
1-3 = all are fine
4 = needs one comma; do you see where?
5 = The subject is "remainder" (singular), so how should the verb "are" be corrected?