Posted by Sharon on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 2:37pm.
Can someone please let me know if I chosen the right answers for my six questions below? If I did not choose the right answers could you please let me know which answer is the correct one? Thanks
1) In Piaget's theory, a symbol is closest to a(n) = Physical object. (B)
A) mental representation.
B) physical object > This My Choice<
C) inanimate object.
D) written word.
2. Regarding Erikson's concept of the "initiative versus guilt" developmental crisis, which of the following statements is FALSE? =C
A) It is based largely on conflicting feelings about the self.
B) It involves preschoolers' reconciling their need to act with their need for approval.
C Because this crisis is based on a behavioral theory, the conscience is irrelevant to it. => This My Choice< <
D Successful outcome leads to the characteristic of "purpose."
3) Louise is 3 1/2 years old. Until recently Louise has had a good appetite and consumed appropriate amounts of food, but now it has become a daily battle to get her to eat properly. Louise has most likely reached the early childhood stage when appetite (C)
A) usually increases.
B) increases dramatically.
C) usually decreases.= <This My Choice>
D) remains constant.
4). According to Piaget, which of the following characteristics is NOT part of preoperational thought? = reversibility (B)
B) reversibility <This My Choice> <Not sure I think it is this one>
D) transductive reasoning
5). Playing alone (non-social) can be a sign of preference (B)
B) preference <This My Choice> <Not sure I think it is this one>
C) poor socialization
D) answers b and c, but not a
6). Stan seems to have a little cold off and on all winter. Her preschool teacher should probably NOT (B)
A) find out if his parents smoke
B) assume he is abused = <Not sure I think it is this one> MY Choice
C) realize this is not unusual at this age
D) assume that his respiratory and immune systems are slowly improving
Answer this Question
- early childhood in language arts - to be an effective worker in an inclusive ...
- early childhood - if anyone has the answers to exam 00382900 Facilities and ...
- early childhood language arts - 1. Early childhood program transitions: A. Are ...
- history - Describe Gouverneur Morris's early childhood uprising? "uprising"??? ...
- statistic - Quiz has 6 questions. Each question has five possible answers, only ...
- Early childhood - If you were working with an infant who was having difficulty ...
- Statistics - A quiz consists of 10 questions. Each question is marked either “...
- Calculus - Assume that each of the follwing functions gives the position of an ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...
- early childhood - Miss Powell's early childhood student are from American,French...