Posted by titus on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 6:52pm.
As a result of his stay in Cairo, Mansa Musa caused
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 6:53pm
What are your choices?
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 6:58pm
These are probably your choices for this question on your test. I'll be glad to check your answer.
A. West African cuisine to be introduced into Egypt.
B. the price of gold to plummet.
C. his slaves to be freed on the stipulation that they converted to Islam.
D. the city to revolt against its ruler.
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - siham, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 8:31pm
What directly led to internal expansion and new economic activity in Western Europe from the eleventh to the fourteenth century?
A. Decline in religious activity
B. Population reduction
C. New and extreme technological achievements
D. Competition among rival states
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Excellent ...
- Social Studies - Why was Mansa Musa's pilgrimage so famous???
- CONTACTS,CONFLICTS,AND THE CRUCIBLE - please help me thank you. What was the ...
- social studies - Why Mansa Musa is making this pilgtimage to mecca.
- World Civilizations - Mansa Musa was the ruler of the African kingdom of A. Mali...
- social studies - Who brought the songhai empire to the height of its power ...
- English - 3.What internal conflicts do the characters face in The Glass ...
- Writing: Word usage - What do you call a side result of something? As in A ...
- History - 1. A Hindu society in Southeast Asia that resisted both Buddhism and ...
- Social Studies - The journals of early travelers such as Ibn Battuta of Morocco...