Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 1:56pm.
My sister had asked me for some money to help get her out of debt. I did not feel right just giving her the money. My sister gathered all of her (possessive pronoun) credit card bills, and we sat down together to look over them. We found out that she (pronoun) had over $8000 in debt. She (subject pronoun) continued asking for money. I (pronoun) suggested that she (objective pronoun) started making at least the minimum payment due for a couple months. By doing this she (pronoun) would get a better understanding of what is affordable. She (pronoun) took my suggestion, and found out that she could pay double the minimum payment. We then contacted a debt consolidator, who (relative pronoun) said they could have her out of debt in 32 months.
Writing - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:22pm
What are your instructions? Are you supposed to identify every pronoun in the paragraph? Or what?
Writing - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:45pm
Write several sentences describing a recent interaction with a friend or family member about personal finance or credit cards. This interaction may be imagined or real.
Use at least five different pronouns in your sentences.
Identify all pronouns used by bolding them.
Writing - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:51pm
OK, here are the pronouns you have used:
Do you see them all? Some have been used more than once; others have been used only once.
Writing - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 2:56pm
Yes thank you.
Writing - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 3:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Ann had $198 more than her sister. After their mother gave Ann $20 and ...
- comm - i need help identify adjectives and adverbs:My dad added me as an extra ...
- Accounting - The following is an excerpt from a conversation between the office ...
- writing - Is this correct possessive pronoun? My brother owes money and he ...
- math - Jane had $7 and her sister had $2. Their parents gave each of them an ...
- math - jane had $7 and her sister had $2. their parents gave each of them an ...
- com155 - Having a credit card could get someone into much trouble if it is not ...
- Writing - Can you grade me out of 12 points? Did I have any voice? Proofread my ...
- Language Arts - Which word in the following sentence is a possessive pronoun? ...
- Math - Ann has $198 more than her sister. After her mom gives Ann $20 and her ...