Posted by sheba on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 12:56pm.
Completely factor the expression.
Answer this Question
- MATH - FACTOR THE EXPRESSION COMPLETELY 9x^3 + 36x^2 - x - 4
- Algebra 1 - Factor completely 4x^3+x^2y-36x-9y
- algebra - Factor out the greatest common factor from the expression 36x^3-30x^2
- algebra - 6. Vicky factored 30x2 + 76x + 48 as follows: Line 1 30x2 + 76x + 48 ...
- math - 32x^2y-64xy-4x^3y. When I factored out the GCF, I got 4. When I try to ...
- Math - Factor the polynomial completely. 6x^3 + 36x^2 - 240x
- Pre Calculus - factor completely 1. x^3-9x^2 2. 36x^6-49x^4
- Intermidia Algebra - Andrew factored the expression -12x^3-28x^2-3x as -4x (3x^2...
- algebra - Completely factor the following expression. 1.4x^2-8x-12+6x
- algebra 1 - Factor this expression completely 9a4 - b2