Posted by Nicci on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 11:52am.
The thought processes that underlie learning:
a) Are of great interest to behavioral theorists such as John B Watson and B F Skinner
b) can be studied in animals when 'think aloud' instructions are given
c) are the main interest of cognitive learning theorists
d) can be observed using objective methods of recording.
I think c
Psychology - Writeacher, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 11:57am
I agree with c. Yes.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 11:57am
Psychology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 12:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human service - Who developed the behavioral learning theory and explain the ...
- Psychology - The thought processes that underlie learning:
- understanding psychology - The thought processes that underlie learning
- PSYCHOLOGY - Evolutionary psychology and behavior genetics: A have little in ...
- Abnormal Psychology - Which of the following interventions would be least likely...
- Psychology - Evolutionary psychology and behavior genetics: a) have little in ...
- psychology - In the article "Conditioned emotional reactions" by John B. Watson ...
- psychology - evolutionary psychology and behavior genetics a. have little in ...
- Adult Development and life Assesment - The training of animals (like teaching ...
- Psychology - The famous behavioral psychologist John B. Watson once said: "Give ...