Posted by Ashley on Monday, July 25, 2011 at 3:04pm.
a Function f is defined as f(x)=3*2^x
a)is f increasing or decreasing?
b)write equation for the horizontal asymptote
c)describe the end behavior of
Pre Cal - Anonymous, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 3:22pm
b)y=0 (limf(x)=0 if x--> -inf)
Pre Cal - Ashley, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 3:28pm
please explain your b and a.
Pre Cal - Anonymous, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 3:45pm
a)If f'(x)>0 then f(x) is increasing
b)x | f(x)
0 | 3
-1 | 3/2
-2 | 3/4
-3 | 3/8
-10 | 3/1,024
-20 | 3/1,048,576
-30 | 3/1,073,741,824
-33 | 3/8,589,934,592
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre Cal - a Function f is defined as f(x)=3*2^x a)is f increasing or decreasing...
- Pre cal - )a function f is defined as f(x) = 3*2^x describe the end behavior of ...
- Pre-Calculus - sketch f(x) such that f(x) is increasing on (-inf,-2) and f is ...
- pre calculus - Use the following conditions to create a sketch of the function ...
- math help please - Consider the function g(x)=x/x-7. a) Determine an equation ...
- Precalculus - Write an equation for rational function with given properties. a...
- math help please... - 1.Explain how to find the equation of the vertical ...
- Math - For the function y= (ax+b)/(cx+d) write the intervals where the function ...
- Pre-Calc/Trig... - Write a function with the following characteristics: A ...
- Pre-Calculus - I'm trying to finish up my pre-cal homework and I am stuck on 2 ...