Posted by Erica Anne C. Arellano on Monday, July 25, 2011 at 7:43am.
Write MCMLXXVII in Hindu-Arabic?
- math - Writeacher, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 7:55am
Let us know what you think.
- math - Writeacher, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 8:09am
If you break it down like this, you may find it makes more sense.
- math - La, Monday, September 12, 2011 at 12:48am
In Arabic if you mean
M as meter
م = متر
سم = سنتيمر
- math - danica, Friday, January 13, 2012 at 8:41am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Arabic - I am trying to write my birthday in Hindu Arabic. it is 10-12-1961. Can...
- hindu arabic conversion - does anyone know where I can find a conversion chart ...
- kilakila secondary - convert and write in hindu arabic numerals
- Math - write numeral as hindu- arabic numeral _ XMMDCLXII
- math - translate the hindu-arabic number equivalent roman numeral 273
- math - Name two properties that the Roman system has that the Hindu Arabic ...
- religion - please let me know if i'm correct or completely wrong.. what makes up...
- Maths - the histories and development of Hindu-Arabic number system and the ...
- English - 1. Change the numbers into the Arabic numerals. 2. Change the numerals...
- Arabic - I need to know the root word for atlas in arabic?