Posted by nk on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 11:50pm.
Which of the following statements about children and computers is not correct?
A. Today, many children begin using computers in preschool or day care.
B. Some day care providers begin computer-assisted instruction with children as
young as two years old.
C. When they’re using computers, children can control the speed and level at which
D. A child can’t use a computer as a learning tool until he or she is able to read.
computers in day care - MattsRiceBowl, Monday, July 25, 2011 at 12:53am
Despite the obvious problems I have with computers in day care, one of those is obviously false. Which do you think it is?
computers in day care - Kathleen, Monday, September 19, 2011 at 4:53pm
software program features an electronic coloring book in which children get to paint charscters that comes to life wih a click of a mouse. this type of program is primarily designrd to develop childres's
A. hand-eye coordination
C. emotional maturity
d. knowledge of colors and shapes
the staff study unit - ann, Friday, July 6, 2012 at 5:47am
computers in day care - Lucy, Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 3:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Child Care - 4. Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood ...
- Child Care - Which of the following statements about children and computers is ...
- reflection and observation - suppose youre a young mother with two preschool ...
- Computer Scheduling - Five Computers 9:30-10:00 young toddlers 3 children here ...
- child day care - You’ve decided to operate a day care home. Which one of the ...
- computers in day care - a method in which children must see and touch objects in...
- HOW TO START YOUR OWN CHILD DAY CARE FACILITY - Which one of the following is ...
- Health of young children - Why is the incubation stage of an illness of concern ...
- SIXTH GRADE MATH - The ratio of boys to girls at a day care cent is 5 to 4. ...
- English - Volunteering at a day-care center. I have worked at a day-care center...