Posted by ROCKY on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 1:37am.
factor by grouping if possible and check
- algebra - MathMate, Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 8:01am
Note that the coefficients are
with 5,4 as a common factor
So we can factorize by grouping.
Taking (5x+4) as the common factor
would be the answer for rational factors.
Further factoring into
is possible but two of the factors are not rational.
which are in the same proportion
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Intermediate Algebra - Factor by grouping, if possible, and check 5x3 + 4x2 ...
- Algebra 1 (Reiny) - Factor each polynomial by grouping. Check your answer. 1. 2r...
- FACTORING - I can't figure out how to factor this. I know you use the technique ...
- algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x©ø-6x©÷-10x as 2x(14x©ø-3x©÷-5x) . ...
- Factor (Math) - Factor by grouping if possible. z^3+3z^2+7z+21
- Algebra HELP - h(x)= 3x^(5) + 2x^(4) + 15x^(3) + 10x^(2) - 528x - 352 for this ...
- math,help,factoring - i need help i don't know how to do the next step. factor ...
- Algebra 1 Answer Evaluation - Factor. 1. 30y^3 - 50y A: 10y(3y - 5y) 2. Factor ...
- math,correction - can someone check these for me please.... problem#4 Directions...
- Algebra I - Thanks Reiny, but I'm still lost. I understand how you multipled by ...