Posted by Stacy on Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:06pm.
the question was to place events in chronological order
1. French and Indian War begins
2. New Englanders capture Frech port of
3. The last French fort falls in New
4. British capture Montreal
5. Treaty of Paris
am i right?
- Am. History - Writeacher, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:32pm
Here are some timelines you can use for double-checking:
- Am. History - Stacy, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:44pm
thank you for the links they helped. i wasn't sure about 3 and 4.
- Am. History - Writeacher, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:45pm
You're welcome. =)
- Am. History - nannette, Friday, November 1, 2013 at 6:30pm
you are correct.
1754 - French and Indian War
1758 - New Englanders capture french port of Oswega
1759 - The last french fort falls in NY
1760 - British capture Montreal
1763 - Treaty of Paris
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What was the significance of the battle at fort necessity? A) ...
- social studies (check my answers) - What was the significance of the battle at ...
- us history - How is the Seven Years War related to the French and Indian War? ...
- History - Which of the following was the provision in the Treaty of Paris 1763? ...
- social studies HELP PLSS - 1. Which of the following was the provision in the ...
- Social Studies Check my answers! - 20. Which best describes the connection the ...
- Social Studies Help - 1. Why did the British want to expand control into the ...
- Social Studies (check my answers)) - 1. Why did the British want to expand ...
- Revolutionary Georgia Unit Test - Which best describes the connection the French...
- Social Studies - 1. Which of the following was the provision in the treaty of ...