Posted by Stacy on Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:06pm.
the question was to place events in chronological order
1. French and Indian War begins
2. New Englanders capture Frech port of
3. The last French fort falls in New
4. British capture Montreal
5. Treaty of Paris
am i right?
- Am. History - Writeacher, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:32pm
Here are some timelines you can use for double-checking:
- Am. History - Stacy, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:44pm
thank you for the links they helped. i wasn't sure about 3 and 4.
- Am. History - Writeacher, Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 1:45pm
You're welcome. =)
- Am. History - nannette, Friday, November 1, 2013 at 6:30pm
you are correct.
1754 - French and Indian War
1758 - New Englanders capture french port of Oswega
1759 - The last french fort falls in NY
1760 - British capture Montreal
1763 - Treaty of Paris
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history-french and indian war - this is about the french and indian war it is a ...
- history - 1. Why was an alliance with Native Americans important for Governor ...
- la history - 1. Why was an alliance with Native Americans important for Governor...
- us history - what territory did the french claim, prior to the french and indian...
- world history - what method of warfair did the french use during the french and ...
- History - I am doing a research paper on the French and Indian war, and I can't ...
- french - "a destination de New York" means the plane is going to New York or ...
- U.S. History - To what extent would it be accurate to say that New England, ...
- U.S.History - i have to make a graphic organizer showing causes of the American ...
- History - French and Indian Wara synopsis of the position taken by the British ...