posted by Henry2 on .
Could you please check these few sentences? Thank you. It's urgent!
1) Though you are not a qualified Spanish teacher, I'll be happy to have conversation classes with you during my stay in Madrid.
2) I hope we can meet around 5 p.m. every day starting from 5 August.
3) I would be grateful to you if you could e-mail me your phone number, so that I can text you as soon as I know about your timetable.
4) How do you usually finish off a letter to a person of your age you have never met yet? (this is a real question).
5) As I wrote to you in my previous post, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I arrive in Madrid.
6) As I have a six-year-old child, it would be nice if you could devote half an hour to him every day.
7) He can only say a few words in Spanish but I would like him to use it in his everyday (?) conversations.
All of your sentences are fine.
I usually finish a letter this way: