February 26, 2017

Homework Help: Math

Posted by Jen on Friday, July 22, 2011 at 11:47am.

The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 54% chance of making a $20,000 profit, a 23% chance of breaking even, and a 23% chance of losing $5,000. How much money does PuroServ expect to make with their new purchase?

Not sure what to do with this one....

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions