posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please check these sentences on phrasal verbs, please? Thank you very much in advance. (I don't know if their use is correct).
1) The plane will lift off at 9.00 o'clock.
2) They will head off at six a.m. tomorrow.
3) He cleared off without saying goodbye.
4) He usually dozes off on the sofa after lunch.
5) His behaviour has put me off the idea of going on holiday together.
6) I managed to turn him off the idea of moving into a new house.
She didn't get offended by his remark; she just laughed it off.
7)I think you should laugh it off when someone criticizes you.
Those are all correct.