Posted by Ms.Ellis on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 2:49pm.
1.Essay:Show all work,Find the Product.
2.Find the product:(2x-4y)(2x+4y)
4.Find the product:(8x-3y)^2
Math - Priya, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 3:19pm
(x^2 -2)(x^3 - 4x + 9)
(x^2) (x^3) = x^5
(x^2) (-4x) = -4x^3
(x^2) (9) = 9x^2
(-2) (x^3) = -2x^3
(-2) (-4x) = 8x
(-2) (9) = 18
Now, we add the right-hand sides of the equeal sign.
x^5 - 4x^3 - 2x^3 + 9x^2 + 8x - 18
x^5 - 6x^3 + 9x^2 + 8x - 18
There I did the 1st one for u. Try and do the rest.
Math - Mithra, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 3:29pm
4x^2 + 8xy - 8xy - 16y^2
4x^2 - 16y2
Math - Mithra, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 3:32pm
(8x - 3y) (8x - 3y)
Try finish it from there...
Math - Ms.Ellis, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 9:47pm
Thanks Priya and Mithra I appreciate your help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - factor the following expression into a product of two binomials. 64x^2...
- algebra 1 - What's the GCF of 48xy and 64x^2y?
- calculus - An open box is to be made from a square piece of cardboard, 32 inches...
- Math - Simplify (4xy2)3(xy)5 A. 64x^8y^11 B. 64x^15y^30 C. 12x^2y^11 D. 12x^8y^...
- one factoring question - 64x^2 + 343 i know 8x * 8x will get you 64x^2, but i am...
- algebra 2 - how can i solve this help please show the step 3square rood of 64x^4
- math - Given fofof=64x-21，find f(x)
- physics math - MULTIPLE -CHOICE QUESTION A baseball is launched from the bat at ...
- Algebra - find the solution set for -x^2=-64x
- Algebra - Simplify (4xy^2)^3 (xy)^5. A. 64x^8 y^11 B. 64x^15 y^30 C. 12x^2 y^11 ...