Posted by Cynthia on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:07pm.
How is the local hydrologic cycle affected by the practice of drawing drinking water from a river and then returning sewage to the same river?
Can anyone please help?????? THANKS A LOT!!!!!
Earth Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:10pm
Unless the sewage is processed, then people are drinking what they've recently urinated and defecated.
Earth Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:24pm
You might get a kick out of this old song sung by Tom Lehrer.
Earth Science - bobpursley, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:51pm
You really get a kick out of it if you live in San Jose.
Earth Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:55pm
But that version doesn't include the San Jose reference.
Earth Science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:57pm
The breakfast garbage they throw into the bay,
Is drunk for lunch in San Jose.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SCIENCE (correct I hope) - Summarize the hydrologic cycle. How important is this...
- Science - Alex threw a stick in a river and watched as the river carried it away...
- i need help with science pls - ]Most of the drinking water in a location comes ...
- Earth science - Can you please correct me if I am wrong or let me know what you ...
- Science - Summarize the hydrologic cycle, and how important this cycle is to ...
- Earth Science - 1. The water cycle is the _____. A. distribution of drinking ...
- Earth Science - Why is the Colorado river in central nevada not part of a larger...
- Grammar - Which of the following sentences does NOT employ correct word usage? A...
- Earth Science - My experiment was to measure the float of a tongue depressor ...
- Geography - Which river doesnt cross the Trans- siberian Railway route? - the Ob...