Posted by vedrana on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:05pm.
The way you see and define your self is known as your
is a correct answer? thank you
- psychology of personality - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:09pm
No. Please try again.
Self-esteem means that you think well of yourself.
Self-concept is what think of yourself.
Social identity is how you think others view you.
I'm not sure how to define self-esteem variability.
- psychology of personality - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:10pm
- psychology of personality - vedrana, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:41pm
thank you ,probably is self esteem variability,because this is the average level or what people's evaluations of themselves are like on average THANK YOU AGAIN :)
- psychology of personality - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:49pm
The way you see and define your self is known as your self-concept.
- psychology of personality - PsyDAG, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 2:10am
I agree with Ms. Sue.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- psychology please revise - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- psychology revised - How accurately do you think these exercises evaluate self-...
- psychology - revised - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- Psychology - Is my answer correct I said the correct answer is D Regarding ...
- Psychology - How do self-concept, self-esteem and self-identity differ?
- health - some sdvice on an essay I have to do on child development.How social ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please - 1. The way you view yourself overall is your ...
- Health - 1). Summarize the effects of low self-esteem. A: The effects of low ...
- Human service - I have to explain why human service worker's uses the Rosenberg ...
- #2 - How are these stressors impacting Michaelís or Jenniferís self-concepts and...