Posted by Sharon on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 2:21pm.
I need help, could someone please check my answers to these five questions below. If I answered any that were wrong, please help me to identify the right answer. Thank you.
3. Even though her mother-in-law insists she is wrong, Danielle knows that which of the following statements about her new baby is FALSE?
<Infants cannot express emotions for about the first month. (This is my choice)>
Infants show facial expressions that are similar to adults who are expressing emotions.
One of the earliest emotional expressions shown by infants is unhappiness.
All human beings share the same basic emotions.
4. Linda has learned that if she sits on the floor and cries, sooner or later an adult will give her a piece of candy. This is an example of
<Operant Conditioning. (This is my choice)>
10. Alfred has a mathematics background and believes strongly in quantitative measures of variables. Jeanne insists that many important developmental outcomes are more qualitative than numerical. It would appear that Alfred would favor the ___________ approach to studying cognitive development, whereas Jeanne is more ____________ in her views.
<psychometric, Piagetian (This is my choice)>
18. Amy knows that when she runs over and stands quietly by her grandfather's chair, he will reach over and tickle her under her chin. When a child learns to behave in a specific way to obtain a specific result, what is occurring?
<Habituation> (This is my choice)
19. Babies first wave their arms, then move their hands toward objects, and finally use their fingers. This sequence exemplifies which principle of development?
<Cephalocaudal This is my choice
My chioce for #3= <Infants cannot express emotions for about the first month. (This is my choice)>
My chioce for #4= operant conditioning. (This is my choice)
My chioce for #10= psychometric, Piagetian (This is my choice)
My chioce for #18= habituation (This is my choice)
My chioce for #19= cephalocaudal This is my choice
Answer this Question
Psychology - Hello, I need to do a report on can a child under the age of 6 form...
Child Psychology - Charles Darwin is considered a pioneer in the study of child ...
child psychology - I need help understanding Erickson's first five stages. I ...
psychology - I need help in finding answers to this question: learing language ...
child psychology - I need help with an example of cognitive perspective
child psychology in general - the main problem with informal theories is they ...
psychology - need help on writing a case study on a child's negative behavior. ...
psychology - I need more information for the management techniques in child ...
Child Psychology - when a child repeats a behavior or action simply to observe ...
psychology - what do you do if a teacher and a behavior analyst want you to ...