Can you please check these few sentences, please? Thank you very much in advance.
1)I let you know about our daily timetable as soon as possible.
2) I believe you could meet at the hotel every day at around 5.45 for one or two hours of conversation depending on the day.
3) We'll probably start our lessons on 5 August because I don't know at what time our train will get to Madrid on the previous day (or on 4 August).
3) As far as the program is concerned, I mainly need to work on a school book prepaparing my students for the first certificate in English.
4) I need to train my speaking skills and improve my use of phrasal verbs as well as idiomatic expressions. In other words, I need to update my knowledge of the language.
5) Have you specialized in a particular subject? Are you a qualified English teacher? How long have you been teaching for?
6) I include (? how do you say that? I'm including?) my telephone number so that you can get in touch with me as soon as I get there.
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:51am
1. I will let ...
2. remove "at"
3. "on 4 August"
4. remove "train" and insert "develop"
5. remove "for"
6. "I'm including"