Posted by Priya on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 12:32am.
Please check my work.
Identify whether each sentence is complex, an exclamation, declarative, or interrogative.
1. Tim likes soup, so Mary bought tomatoes. Complex
2. Oh no! Exclamation
3. Do you want to play in the Garden? Interrogative
4. In the story, the author told how useful a sled can be. Complex
5. She plays the piano. Declarative
6. I love u! Exclamation
7. My brother baked a cake last night. Declarative
8. The car broke down, but a rescuer van arrived within minutes. Complex
9. If you leave late, take a cab home. Complex
10. What did you name your new puppy? Interrogative
- English - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 2:04am
- English - Cindy, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 8:53pm
How many yrs do u hv?
Answer this Question
- English - Please check my work. Identify whether each sentence is complex, an ...
- English - Please check my work. Identify whether if this sentence is complex, an...
- english - Tim likes soup,so Mary brought tomatoes. which is it a compex ...
- grammar - Tim likes soup,so Mary bought tomatoes
- Language Arts - What are the following sentences. 1. - Isn't it time for the ...
- Quick english help - Please check & see if I classified these sentences as ...
- English - Read each sentence. Write whether the sentence is declarative ...
- grammar - I please I need identify each sentece is a complex,exlamation,...
- 7th grade LA - Can you check the following? Identify the sentence type. 1. I ...
- English - I was not surprised when I learned that. Identify the sentence... ...