Posted by Priya on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 12:32am.
Please check my work.
Identify whether each sentence is complex, an exclamation, declarative, or interrogative.
1. Tim likes soup, so Mary bought tomatoes. Complex
2. Oh no! Exclamation
3. Do you want to play in the Garden? Interrogative
4. In the story, the author told how useful a sled can be. Complex
5. She plays the piano. Declarative
6. I love u! Exclamation
7. My brother baked a cake last night. Declarative
8. The car broke down, but a rescuer van arrived within minutes. Complex
9. If you leave late, take a cab home. Complex
10. What did you name your new puppy? Interrogative
English - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 2:04am
English - Cindy, Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 8:53pm
How many yrs do u hv?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Please check my work. Identify whether each sentence is complex, an ...
- English - Please check my work. Identify whether if this sentence is complex, an...
- english - Tim likes soup,so Mary brought tomatoes. which is it a compex ...
- English - Read each sentence. Write whether the sentence is declarative ...
- Language Arts - What are the following sentences. 1. - Isn't it time for the ...
- English - Identify each sentence with declarative, interrogative, imperative or ...
- grammar - I please I need identify each sentece is a complex,exlamation,...
- grammar - Tim likes soup,so Mary bought tomatoes
- ENGLISH - Identify the type of sentence: Josh and I are meeting for pizza at ...
- Language Arts - Hi! Can anyone check my answers please? Which type of sentence ...