Posted by Michael on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 6:32pm.
Explain how a pan's surface affects the outcome of the baked product?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Baking - Explain how a pan's surface affects the outcome of the baked product?
- Culinary Arts - Describe what leavening agents do for baked products?
- Culinary Arts - HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU NEED TO START UP A BUSINESS IN CULINARY?
- culinary arts - how do you make a budget for culinary if you don't have a figure...
- Physics - Some cooking pan whose bottom is made out of copper has a radius 0.1 m...
- Culinary Arts - Explain the procedure for portioning muffins and preparing them...
- Culinary Arts - Critical Thinking Question When baking biscuits a coworker adds...
- Culinary Arts - What else can a sheeter do?
- Culinary arts - What does the term coving mean?
- Culinary Arts - What is the leavening agent in muffins?