Posted by nancy on Monday, July 18, 2011 at 7:12pm.
review the metrical feet box on page 35 in your study guis and the model of scanned poem in your textbook page 42. then ,scan the following sonnet 73. mark the syllables, separate the feet with shorts vertical lines, and indicate the rhythem scheme
that time of year thou mayst in me behohold
when yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold
Bare ruined choirs where late the sweets birds sang
british literature - nancy, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 7:17pm
what is the meter of sonnet 73
what is the rhyme scheme of sonnet 73
British literature - Writeacher, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 7:17pm
Please proofread your post and make it clear.
Also note that we have no idea what's on page 35 or 42.
And finally, YOU need to indicate what YOU THINK. No one here will do your work for you, but we are happy to give you feedback on your thinking.
British literature - Writeacher, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 7:41pm
Shakespeare's sonnets are almost always written in the same meter.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- British Literature - Hello. Can someone help me with scanning a poem? 1. A. Scan...
- british lit. - mark syllables, separate feet with short vertical lines, and ...
- British literature - how do you mark the syllables, separate the feet with ...
- British Literature - How do I mark the syllables, serparate the feet with short ...
- poetry - Scan the following lines from Lowell's poem to identify the spondee. By...
- brith lit. - mark the syllables, separate the feet with short vertical lines, ...
- compositionII - In Weeks 6-11, you will write a research paper. Your completed ...
- Earth science - The following questions are based on the “Mt. Dome, California...
- Physical Geography PLEASE CHECK & HELP WITH #2! - The following questions are ...
- Literature - 13. Scan this line from Cowley's poem: "its hills bent low within ...