Posted by keshia on Monday, July 18, 2011 at 8:55am.
solve: 4+8 1/2 -:- (1/4) to the third power.
solve -11-(x+30)=-41-2 (5x-18)
please show your work
- math - keshia, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 9:45am
can someone please help me with this one,
- math - PsyDAG, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 12:05pm
From your information, I do not know how to deal with the first problem. "/" is used online to indicate division.
Get rid of parentheses.
-11-x-30 = -41-10x-36
Combine like terms.
9x = -36
x = -4
- math - keshia, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 12:24pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 2. Simplify. Please be sure to show all of your work. -3(-9) – |-5 – 3 3...
- Math - 6x-4y=54 -9x+2y=-69 Which system would work best to solve? Please show ...
- math. solve for t - 1/1024=42*0.5^(t/12.5) Solve for t. Please show work. Much ...
- Math..solve for u - Solve u-2[2=3 [ is square root. Please show work
- math - please show me how to solve this (2x - 5y) power of 2 i am having a ...
- algerbra - how do i set up and whats the prosedure to solve 10 to the 7th power ...
- prealgebra - can you please help me and help me solve this and show work: ...
- mat115 - Please help me with this math question. I am asked to show my work but ...
- Math - How do I solve: -9x + 2x to the third power +8x -12x to the third power
- MATH HELP PLEASE - Bill has 30 coins, some nickels some dimes. They equal $2.10...