Posted by Kallie on Monday, July 18, 2011 at 4:58am.
Why do Eskimos wash their clothes in tide?
10 letters (doesn't have to be one word)
The answers:Cold out tide,Too Cold Out, Its cold Out, and No tap water don't work.
- math - Damon, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 7:13am
I notice it is tide, not Tide.
In other words they are using ocean water due to not having tap water.
- math - Kallie, Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 9:49pm
huh? that still doesnt answer my question?? Please help answer the question i really dont get it..Plzz :(
- math - Cori, Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 1:59pm
it is much too cold to wash them out tide
10 spaces doesn't mean 10 letters it means 10 words in 10 spaces
- math - Matt Damen, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6:22pm
It is much to cold to wash them out tide
- math - mick melligan, Monday, October 6, 2014 at 6:24pm
Checked google and found nothing
- math - Samy Smith , Monday, October 6, 2014 at 6:29pm
Same with me mick lol :O
- Toilets - Jimmy Jenkins , Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 7:12pm
I pooped and sharted at the same time is that normal?💩💩💩
- math - Billy Boy, Friday, April 10, 2015 at 9:05am
COLDOUTIDE. Try that. Cold outide. Outside.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math 6th - Why do eskimos wash their clothes out tide? (can only be 10 letters)
- math - Why do Eskimos wash their clothes in tide? (CaN ONLY BE 10 LETTERS!)
- English - Which sentence uses the demonstratives correctly? A. I have to get out...
- math - Can't figure this one out. The oceans' tide levels vary based on the ...
- Trigonometry - At the ocean, it is known that the tide follows a trigonometric ...
- English - Can you please tell me if all the alternatives I included are correct...
- chemistry - A biology experiment requires the preparation of a water bath at 37....
- chemistry - cooler water has more dissolved oxygen: hot water has hardly any at ...
- math - Tap A fills a tube with cold water in 6 minutes. Tap B fills a tube with ...
- psychology - * Fill 3 medium-sized bowls as follows: o Bowl 1 - with very hot (...