Posted by Mary Anna on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 10:55pm.
Here are my attempts. Let me know if they are correct please> :) Thanks
Question (Find quotient): 9a^2-25b^2/3a-5b
My answer: 3a+5b
Find Quotient: y^4+3y-5/y^2+7
This one i am confused on the ^the power signs..
math - Reiny, Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 11:08pm
The first one is correct since it factored nicely
I have no idea how you got the second answer.
It does not factor so you will have to do a long algebraic division.
= y^2 - 7 + (3y+45)/(y^2+7)
same thing for the last one, you need to do a long division ...
3x^2 - 9x + 16 - 46/(2x+3)
math - Mary Anna, Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 11:13pm
Thank you very much. The first one is nice how it factors together. I get so lost with ones I cant factor nicely. :) Thanks you!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algebra - Find each product or Quotient. Express using exponents. 1. The ...
- Math - Use synthetic division to find the quotient and remainder: (2x^5-7x^3-5x^...
- Math - 5 2/3 - 5= 2/3. Use a division algorithm to find the quotient. State the ...
- Algebra - That is not what the ? is asking. The ? is asking about how to get the...
- math - Use polynomial long division to find the quotient and the remainder when ...
- math - Find the quotient. Type the quotient with the decimal in the correct ...
- math-quotient - Help me please. My mind is mush.... need to find the quotient of...
- algebra - How do you write the expression for 5 less than the quotient of a ...
- Math - First find an estimate of the quotient. then find the exact quotient. 5 1...
- Algebra difference quotient - I am doing difference quotient. I am to write the ...