Posted by gloria on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 5:52pm.
I am suppose to choose at least five ratios(at least one ratio from each of the five categories and calculate each of the chosen ratios over the past three years using the financial data of Berry's Bug Blasters virtual organization, but it is so confusing I am not sure what to do
- Financial and ratio analysis - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 5:56pm
I'm not sure I can help you. But let's start with the five categories. What are they?
This site will help you understand ratios.
- Financial and ratio analysis - gloria, Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 6:00pm
- Financial and ratio analysis - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 6:12pm
One of the measures of leverage is the ratio of debt to equity. This site explains and gives an example.
Liquidity ratio shows the ability to pay off the company's short-term debts.
These sites should get you started.
If you need help with the others, Google profitability ratio, operating ratio, and solvency ratio.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - I don't understand how I'm suppose to properly write this. Ratio ...
- hhs265 - The following two financial statements—a statement of activities (...
- MATH - To solve for the following proportion, you could use equivalent ratios, ...
- EQUVALENT RATIO - Write five equivalent ratios for each ratio. 18 to 8 ?
- finance - You will calculate the past three years worth of financial ratios ...
- Principles of Accounting I - Deliverable Length: 5-10 PowerPoint slides / can ...
- financial management - show me how to calculate current ratios, long-term ...
- Accounting/Financing - I am so weak at this new class I started no matter how ...
- Ratios!!!! - 8. Abby, Ingrid, and John are sharing a bag of candy in the ...
- finance - "given the profit loss (income statement) and balance sheet for Sam's ...