Posted by Lee on Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 7:24pm.
13.2 A quadratic Julia set has the form
The special case where c=-.123+.745i is called Douday's rabbit fractal. Follow example 13.1, and create an image using this value of c. For the Madelbrot image, we started with all z-values equal to 0. You'll need to start with z=x+yi. Let both x and y vary from -1.5 to 1.5.
I'm really confused by this question. Here's my attempt at a solution. I really hope someone can help me. My book did a very bad explaining the matter.
??? Error using ==> image
Error using ==> image
Image CData can not be complex
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Programing - apparently I was skipped by accident 13.2 A quadratic Julia set has...
- art - picture is called, A Stage Set with a Statue and Palace by Unknown artist ...
- HELP!! Statistics! - The accompanying data table lists measured voltage amounts ...
- Art - A Stage Set with a Statue and Palace By Unknown artist Q: Because of the ...
- Need Help!! Algebra - I am having trouble in this class and need help with this ...
- algebra - : In case of a quadratic function, why are there two x-intercepts and ...
- Physical Science - Julia and Wayne heat their house during the winter with an ...
- Math Calculus - The Image Theorem: The image theorem, a corollary of the ...
- thermodynamics - Julia and Wayne heat their house during the winter with an ...
- algebra - 0. Tell your classmates about your pet to set up the scenario for ...