Posted by Lee on Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 7:24pm.
13.2 A quadratic Julia set has the form
The special case where c=-.123+.745i is called Douday's rabbit fractal. Follow example 13.1, and create an image using this value of c. For the Madelbrot image, we started with all z-values equal to 0. You'll need to start with z=x+yi. Let both x and y vary from -1.5 to 1.5.
I'm really confused by this question. Here's my attempt at a solution. I really hope someone can help me. My book did a very bad explaining the matter.
??? Error using ==> image
Error using ==> image
Image CData can not be complex
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Programing - apparently I was skipped by accident 13.2 A quadratic Julia set has...
- Math Calculus - The Image Theorem: The image theorem, a corollary of the ...
- art - picture is called, A Stage Set with a Statue and Palace by Unknown artist ...
- ART - 1. Color was used in this image to create all of the following except? (...
- ART PLZ HELP - 1. Color was used in this image to create all of the following ...
- Art - A Stage Set with a Statue and Palace By Unknown artist Q: Because of the ...
- Analytical Geometry - 1) How do you create a fractal? 2) How are midpoints,...
- Physics - (a) A 2.20 cm high insect is 1.24 m from a 135 mm focal-length lens. ...
- Physics - A concave spherical mirror has a radius of curvature of 18 cm. Locate ...
- Help with Art! - Dancers Backstage By Edgar Degas How did the artist use color ...