February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, July 16, 2011
(x^4 - 3)(2x + 1)
intermediate algebra -
, Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 4:03pm
2x^5 + x^4 - 6x -3.
Answer This Question
- multiply. (x-0.8)(x-0.5)
- Multiply the expression and simplify (-6x^-4y^4)*(-2x^4)
- multiply the expressions, and simplify (-6x^-4y^4)(-2x^4)
- Multiply (2sqrt5 -1)(2sqrt10 -3)
- Using the foil method,multiply....(2/5t-1)(3/5+1)
- multiply. Leave your answer in exponential form (-15x^4y...
Intermediate Algebra Solve
- Solve: -1/3 - 5/4t = 3/4 - 1/6t would I cross ...
- If you need to multiply the following reaction by 2 to be an ...
- A gardner wants to create a rectangular garden with ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help