Posted by Kayla on Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 1:21pm.
"Beauty if only skin deep" is an example of ?
C. a generalization.
D. a cliche
English - Writeacher, Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 1:22pm
Please proofread what you post ... and be sure to let us know what YOU THINK. Then someone here will know how to help you.
English - Writeacher, Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 1:38pm
English - Kayla, Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 2:01pm
I think it might be a cliche?
English - Writeacher, Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 2:06pm
Yes, I agree.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Here the once embattled farmers stood and fired the shot heard round ...
- english - In conclusion, I am strongly against teenagers having cosmetic surgery...
- English-- Help Please - "Keep the ball rolling" is an example of which? ...
- English - I have to answer these questions but i am confused...please help :) As...
- English - "Keep the ball rolling" is an example of which? redundant wording,...
- *English-Please Proofread my essay ASAP* - Could you please proofread my ...
- riddles - which of the sentences given below means approximately the same as:"...
- LA- Grade 9 - "Something invisible, seeking shelter from the cruel and pitiless ...
- English - Question 19 But time did beckon to the flowers. Herbert metaphor ...
- English-Poetry - do you know any bird poems that have alliteration, ...