October 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
what does this derivative mean?
(d/dx)(d/dt)(x^2t + t^2x - 2x^3)
, Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 9:48pm
Or how do I take the derivative of that?
Answer This Question
math derivative please help
- the derivative of 2x^e is zero right or no? do i ...
- Let f be a real value function and x Î Df then 0 lim ( ) ( ) h f x h f x...
- Let f(x) = (x+1)/(x-1). Show that there are no vlue of c such that f(...
- Find the derivative of y=3x-2(4^x) Here is my attempt: Derivative of 3x ...
- How do you get m=0? from taking the second ...
- Can someone explain how to find the derivative of : 1. y= 5...
- derivative of (x^3/6)+(1/2x)? i got (x^2/2)-(1/2x^2) is that correct? and...
derivative am i right or wrong
- what is the antiderivative of 1/(x^2-2x+2)? ...
- given: 1st derivative is 2(2-3x-2x^2)/(1+x^2)^2 (...
Calculus - derivatives
- Okay, I want to find the derivative of (x^x)^(x^x)... ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help