Posted by jean on Monday, July 11, 2011 at 2:13pm.
The _______ were responsible for the forced migration of more people from Africa than any other colonial power
world regional geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 11, 2011 at 2:45pm
Are these your choices?
A. Portuguese B. British C. Dutch D. Spanish
I'll be glad to check your answer.
world regional geography - jessie, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:29am
world regional geography - yokio, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12:06pm
world regional geography - Lee, Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 7:23am
Not the Dutch!
world regional geography - jean, Monday, November 23, 2015 at 4:38pm
yes miss sue those are the ansewers
world regional geography - divya, Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 6:12pm
Wrong all the answers, A is the correct answer. Check page 293
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - The _______ were responsible for the forced migration of more people...
- Social Studies - Are these correct? _ The maquiladoras zone helped create jobs ...
- Need help World Geograpy - 3. Among the northern Andean countries strongly ...
- world regional geography - the entire region of northern africa and southwest ...
- history of africa - how did geography help or hinder the process of migration ...
- Geography - 5. Migration flows that happen through kinship links are known as...
- world regional geography - 2. _______ is one of the first Latin American ...
- Geography - If colonial boundaries have produced a large number of problems for ...
- Geography - Push factors for Chain Miration and Forced Migration?
- Geography - 4. All of the following are examples of historical forced migration...