Posted by kibodee on Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 7:38am.
- math - PsyDAG, Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 1:59pm
Shift all values to the left side of the equation. Then factor.
1. x^2 - 5x + 6 = 0
Think of two factors of each of the end terms that will add to the center value (6,1 or 3,2?).
(x-3)(x-2) = 0
x = 3 or 2
Use a similar process for the remaining two problems.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mathematics - Key: logx= log base x 1. Prove that: (logx64 +logx4 -logx8)/(...
- math - How can i factorize this? 8x^3+1
- Math - Factorize: a^2 -1 + 2b - b^2
- Math - Factorize: 3a(3a-2b)+b^2-c^2
- math - factorize :x2-2X+xy-2y
- Math - Factorize (x+2)^2 + x^2 +6x + 8
- Math IB SL - Factorize: 2x^2-xy-6y^2 ????
- math - Factorize:4x^2+20x+25
- math - factorize completely: a+b-bc-ac
- math - Factorize the following: 2x^2 + 3x - 7