Posted by Leslie-To:Writeacher on Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 11:02pm.
Punctuate and capitalize the following sentences appropriately.
1. next year the company plans to open offices in seattle washington boise idaho and harrisburg pennsylvania
Next year the company plans to open offices in Seattle, Washington, Boise, Idaho and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
2. the question is who will sign the patient's discharge summary
The question is, who will sign the patient's discharge summary?
- GRAMMAR - Writeacher, Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 11:06pm
One more comma is needed in #1.
See #6 and let me know what you think about the second sentence.
- GRAMMAR - Leslie-To:Writeacher, Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 11:37pm
1. Do you put a comma after Idaho
2. #6. = quotation marks.
The question is, "Who will sign the patient's discharge summary?"
The question is: who will sign the patient's discharge summary?
- GRAMMAR - Leslie-To:Writeacher, Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 1:26am
Still waiting for an answer to the corrected answers.
Thanks again for your help
I printed off the commas section on that website. Thanks
- GRAMMAR - Writeacher, Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 7:45am
Yes, your corrections (comma after Idaho and the comma and quotation marks) are good ones.
(Sorry for not staying awake last night!!)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The management of a company is negotiating with a union over salary ...
- English - Which sentence is correct? A. The company closed their offices. B. The...
- math 3rd part - b.The company is projecting a 20% growth each year for the next ...
- Math: Finance - Need help solving these finance questions? PV = C/r PV= C/r-g P...
- accounting - Baldwin Products Company anticipates reaching a sales level of $6 ...
- math - A company has plans to increase its sales at the rate of 6% per year. If ...
- Finance - The stock price of Webber Co. is $68. Investors require an 11 percent...
- Finance. PLEASE HELP ME - 1) growth rates The stock price of the company is $76 ...
- Finance questions - 1) growth rates The stock price of the company is $76 ...
- Finance - Sully Corp. currently has an EPS of $2.14, and the benchmark PE ratio...