Posted by sue on Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 10:20pm.
According to James Madison, the source of most interest groups or factions is
- american government - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 10:26pm
Are these your choices?
a. the unequal distribution of property.
b. the American political tradition of association.
c. the system of separation of powers in America.
d. the spirit of individualism.
e. the concept of majority rule.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- american government - Anonymous, Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 8:36am
Yes. I believe it is D.
- American government - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 11:35am
Read this section on factions.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What is a faction? Why are majority factions more dangerous ...
- Governemnt - 1. A central premise of james madison in Nos. 47, 48, and 51 of ...
- US history- forming governments - How did the factions that James Madison refer ...
- political science - Do you buy James Madison's argument in Federalist 10 and ...
- american government - What were James Madison's accomplishments as President?
- Government - How have factions, interest groups and lobbies been regulated?
- History - What is the difference between the definition of interest groups and ...
- AMERICAN GOVERMENT - Please help The weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation...
- U.S. GOVERNMENT - WHAT DOES JAMES MADISON SAY ABOUT HE STATES BEING THE MOST ...
- US government - James Madison warned people about the dangers of this ...