Posted by Wuhta on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 7:00pm.
I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could do over the summer self studying wise to prepare for 10th grade chem?
- 10th Grade Chemistry - bobpursley, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 9:20pm
Summer is almost gone.
I would get this book NOW. STudy it.
Then keep the book to use as a reference during the year.
- 10th Grade Chemistry - Wuhta, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 11:09pm
True, but I'm winding down my summer partying and trying to start getting back into school with a head start. Thank you very much for the reference, just ordered it. :)
- 10th Grade Chemistry - menbre, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 4:03am
- 10th Grade Chemistry - Ms Sue, Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:57pm
- 10th Grade Chemistry - Zinhle Dlamini, Friday, September 4, 2015 at 1:36pm
College is fun but challenging so studying must be your main concern.To manage I have a time table for not only studying but everything that I do daily and dat helps me in control of everything
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- 10th grade chemistry - How many grams of CuSO4.5H2O are needed to prepare 100. ...
- 10th grade Chemistry - To what volume should 5.o g of kcl be diluted in order to...
- ALL subjects.. - Hi!! Well,I'm in tenth grade And I was wondering if there are ...
- 10th grade - how i get an unssen workssheets for 10th greade?
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- 10th - i am just abt to finish my 10th grade,i am very weak at maths and science...
- 10th grade - plz suggest me some good thoughts which i can use in writing ...
- 10th grade English - I'm writing an essay for English class. I was just ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...