Posted by Anonymous** on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 6:42pm.
President John F.Kennedy said in his inaugural address "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"
1.President Kennedy was calling on U.S citizens to
a. renew their spirit of service to the nation
b. have more confidence in their government
c. conserve the nation's resources
d. support his administration's policies
2. which of the following actions is the best example of U.S citizens trying to live up to the challenge President John F. Kennedy was presenting in the statement above?
a. pressing for an increase in ferdal energy tax credits
b. arguing for the elimination of a state income tax
c. volunteering to serve a poll attendants during a election
- Social STUDIES - Anonymous**, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 6:43pm
- Social STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 6:50pm
Right again! :-)
You're going to ace this exam.
- Social STUDIES - laurie, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 8:42pm
in kennedys inaugural address what was the first revolution president kennedy spoke of was it the american revolution,the emancipation proclamation,the war of 1812
- Social STUDIES - nuvia, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 4:33pm
volunteering to serve as poll attendants during an election
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- American History - The Warren Commission determined that A. President Kennedy’s ...
- TROY Academy - president kennedy was calling on u.s citizens to
- social studies - Please check: 1. North Korea became a communist country by ...
- Civics - 10. Which of these statements about the Cuban Missile Crisis is true...
- Literature/Social Studies - "The New Frontier" by John F. Kennedy. 1. What ideas...
- social studies - Back during John F. Kennedy's time in office has president what...
- language arts - what did john f Kennedy do as president?
- 7th grade - History of President John F Kennedy
- us history vietnam war - How did President Kennedy respond to the news that the ...
- English - Which type of figurative language is used in the following line from ...