Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 5:45pm.
Can you please check these last sentences,please?
1) How do you pronounce the word UNO (United Nations Organization)?
2) Unfortunately we couldn't find any vacancy for a cabin for the required period.
3) Where did he get inspiration for his book?
4) Who did he get inspiration for his book from?
Can you say "he grew an interest for photography?
5) I can't find any accommodation within Yellowstone park. Everything is sold out from 8 August to 12 August.
This is a really query to you:
Coul you please help me find a cabin four four people (2 adults + 2 children: 11 and 13 years old)????
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 6:03pm
4) He is the subject so WHOM is the object = From WHOM did he get his inspiration. He developed an interest in photograph y.
Where do you want that cabin - in Yellowstone Park?
I"ll research that and get back to you if I find something.
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 6:19pm
UNO can be pronounced as oo-no but most people spell out the letters: U N O
As for a cabin for 4 (2 adults, 2 children), here are some possibilities:
Yellowstone Vacation Rentals: There are some with 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms:
Yellowstone cabins: (6 cabins)
nearby, but only 4 cabins:
secluded with Webcam:
cabin on Yellowstone River:
there are even more than these 7, but this gives you an idea:
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - UNICEF 1. the United Nations International Children's Fund 2. United ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences, please. Thank you. 1. Connect ...
- Government - Why other countries (like Unites states, united nations) shold help...
- English - Can you please check these statements, please? Thank you. 1) Britain ...
- English-CHECK PLEASE - Ok, I figured this out (I think) but can you please check...
- check geo - what organization currently unites western europe? A)the common ...
- Civics ASAP PLZ =:) - The General Assembly, the Economic and Social Council, and...
- US history - Which of the following is an American organization founded in the ...
- business - Complete the table below for both the United Nations and World Trade ...
- chemistry - A formation energy of 1.11 eV is required to create a vacancy in a ...