Posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please check these last sentences,please?
1) How do you pronounce the word UNO (United Nations Organization)?
2) Unfortunately we couldn't find any vacancy for a cabin for the required period.
3) Where did he get inspiration for his book?
4) Who did he get inspiration for his book from?
Can you say "he grew an interest for photography?
5) I can't find any accommodation within Yellowstone park. Everything is sold out from 8 August to 12 August.
This is a really query to you:
Coul you please help me find a cabin four four people (2 adults + 2 children: 11 and 13 years old)????
4) He is the subject so WHOM is the object = From WHOM did he get his inspiration. He developed an interest in photograph y.
Where do you want that cabin - in Yellowstone Park?
I"ll research that and get back to you if I find something.
UNO can be pronounced as “oo-no” but most people spell out the letters: “U” “N” “O”
As for a cabin for 4 (2 adults, 2 children), here are some possibilities:
Yellowstone Vacation Rentals: There are some with 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms:
Yellowstone cabins: (6 cabins)
nearby, but only 4 cabins:
secluded with Webcam:
cabin on Yellowstone River:
there are even more than these 7, but this gives you an idea: