Posted by cindy on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:38pm.
is each fraction in a simplest form?write yes or no. 30/50 10/16 3/8 8/26 7/20 1/2 21/24 10/12 2/14 15/33 1/5 4/6 1/3 3/11 23/25
I NEED HELP NOW
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:43pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
To get you started --
Both numerator and denominator are divisible by 10.
30/50 = 3/5
Both numerator and denominator are divisible by 2
10/16 = 5/8
Solve the others the same way.
- math - cindy, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:47pm
so both answers are yes?
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:50pm
Both answers are no. These two fractions are not in their simplest forms.
- math - cindy, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 1:56pm
what about 8/26? the answer is no right?
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 2:09pm
You're right. 8/26 is not in its simplest form.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- math - write each fraction in simplest form. 18/48 1/7 16/36 18/36 8/20 6/22/4/...
- math 6th grade - I need to write the percent as a fraction in the simplest form...
- Math - The fraction 6/10 is not written in simplest form. Write the fraction in ...
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...
- Math HELP! - 1. Write 12/32 in simplest form. Could someone please help me on ...
- math - what is 84 over 100 in simplest form? If i had a calculater i could help ...
- 6th grade math - i need to write 40% as a fraction in simplest form how do i do ...
- math question - how do i do a problem like this becuase i got it wrong on my ...
- math % tas a decimal and fraction - can youcheck these i need to write each ...