Posted by beth on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:20pm.
I know that I asked you about question 3
but I changed my mind
3. Which one of the following is true regarding group activities?
a) Its not necessary for each child to participate
b) a role should be planned for each child in the activity
c) activities should focus on a specific developmental level
d) activities should provide ample opportunity for self direction
I pick 3 B
16. Tom enjoys writing and is very good at interpreting directives. His preferred leering modality is
I now pick A
17. Which one of the following statements concerning discipline is true?
a) discipline is guidance
b)one purpose of sic line is to help children develop inner controls for behaviour
c)young children instinctively know when they are misbehaving
d) if you wish to minimize problems of misbehaviour, create as many rules as possible.
sorry for the last post i had some typing/spelling issues. Please reply again
Answer this Question
- educating young children PART1 - which of the following is true regarding group ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I was wondering if you could ...
- teachers aide - This is my answer of Resources for educating young children Part...
- educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
- teachers aide - Resources for educating young children with diverse abilities ...
- Resources for educating young children - A portfolio should?
- educating young children PART3 - which one of the following internet search ...
- educating young children PART3 - which one of the following guidelines is ...
- resources for educating young children and diverse - when attempting to enhance ...
- teachers aide - Please someone post the answers of Resources of Educating Young ...