Posted by beth on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 7:43pm.
I was wondering if you could please help me
My questions are
3. Which one of the following is true regarding group activities?
a) Its not necessary for each child to participate
b) a role should be planned for each child in the activity
c) activities should focus on a specific developmental level
d) activities should provide ample opportunity for self direction
5. Stuart is adding fractions. You guide him through one problem, which he solves; then you repeat the process with a similar one. One the third problem, he looks at you expectantly. Which on of the continuum of teaching techniques would be most appropriate to use in this situation?
b) withholding attention
13. Which one of the following statements is true concerning developmentally appropriate practice?
a) a child falling into the slow range of mathematical ability would be expected to fall into the slow range of linguistic skills as well
b)itís best to focus on only one particular behaviour when assessing appropriate behaviour
c) assessing patterns is a more useful practice than assessing isolated behaviours
d) as a general rule, children donít follow a predictable pattern of development so assigned categories are irrelevant.
16. Tom enjoys writing and is very good at interpreting directives. His preferred leering modality is
17. Which one of the following statements concerning discipline is true?
a) discipline is guidance
b)one purpose of sic line is to help children develop inner controls for behaviour
c)young children instinctively know when they are misbehaving
d) if you wish to minimize problems of misbehaviour, create as many rules as possible.
My answers are
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 7:59pm
I agree with your answers for 5 and 13.
I disagree with 3 and 16.
I don't know what a "sic line" is for 17.
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - beth, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:08pm
for number 3 do you agree with B
and 16 A
sorry 17 was supposed to be discipline
sorry for the type o
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:15pm
I agree now with your answers for 3 and 17.
I believe that Tom's preferred learning modality is verbal/linguistic. Check your text to be sure.
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - beth, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:23pm
thankyou ms. sue great help
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:30pm
You're welcome, Beth.
Answer this Question
educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
educating young children PART3 - which one of the following internet search ...
resources for educating young children and diverse - a teacher asks all of the ...
Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I know that I asked you about ...
educating young children PART3 - which one of the following guidelines is ...
Nutrition, Health, and Safety for Young Children - What is a good thesis ...
social studies - Because/Even though childrenís understanding of AIDS increases ...
Language Arts - Help Ms. Sue! Please check if I'm correct on this question. * ...
resources for educating young children and diverse - which of the following ...
educating young children PART1 - which of the follwing is not a drawback ...