Posted by renee on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 7:37pm.
USE INTEGRATION BY PARTS TO FIND EACH INTEGRAL
ƪsquare rootx lnx dx
cal - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 7:47pm
Please identify the School Subject clearly. Is this Calculus? Then, it should say so.
If you tried to cut and paste, it doesn't work here. Please type it all out as this is not at all clear.
cal - Reiny, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 8:33pm
let u = lnx
du/dx = (1/x)
du = (1/x) dx
let dv = x^(1/2) dx
v = (2/3)x^(3/2)
[int]√x lnx dx = .....
how about you giving it a try, let me know what you got
cal - Bosnian, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 10:59pm
wolframalpha dot com
integrate sqrt(x)lnx dx
and click option =
Indefinite integral: Show steps
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - USE INTEGRATION BY PARTS TO FIND EACH INTEGRAL ƪãx lnx dx
- CALCULUS - USE INTEGRATION BY PARTS TO FIND EACH INTEGRAL ƪx^5 Lnx dx
- Cal - USE INTEGRATION BY PARTS TO FIND EACH INTEGRAL ƪxe^2x dx
- CALCULUS - USE INTEGRATION BY PARTS TO FIND EACH INTEGRAL ƪxe^2x dx
- calculus - how do you solve the integral of 1/[(square root of x)(lnx)] from 2 ...
- Calculus - I don't know if I did these problems correctly. Can you check them? ...
- Calc 2 - a. Integral (x^2)/(sqrt(1+(x^2))) Would I separate these two into 2 ...
- calc - evaluate the integral: y lny dy i know it's integration by parts but i ...
- integration by parts - s- integral s ln (2x+1)dx ? = ln(2x+1)x - s x d( ln (2x+1...
- calculus - how to take the integral of cos(square root of x) dx. need to use ...